Following the tradition of past ICOSAHOM conferences, an integral part of the event are minisymposium sessions. The aim of these is to highlight special topics and/or recent developments in the theory and application of high-order and spectral methods.
- Each minisymposium talk will consist of a 25-minute presentations, with an additional five minutes for discussion.
- Sessions will be two hours long and consist of four talks.
- To preserve an acceptable level of parallelism in the conference sessions, each minisymposium session will have four speakers in a two hour block, with a maximum of two sessions per minisymposium.
- There are no restrictions on number of talks or co-authored abstracts per participant.
Prospective organizers are asked to submit their proposals using the online submission system:
The deadline for submission is 29th September 2017 at 23:00 GMT (UTC+0).
Your submission should include:
- Proposal title and organisers
- Rationale for minisymposium (500 word limit)
- A list of speakers and preliminary titles