Following the tradition of past ICOSAHOM conferences, we plan to offer two submission tracks for those that wish to present:
- Minisymposia talks, which highlight special topics and areas of current interest in the theory and application of spectral and high-order methods;
- Contributed talks, which may be submitted on any topic related to spectral and high-order methods.
All deadlines below are at 23:00 GMT (UTC+0).
Dates for minisymposia proposals
- 25th April 2017: Minisymposium proposal submissions open
- 29th September 2017: Minisymposium proposal submissions close
- 1st November 2017: Notification of acceptance
Dates for contributed & minisymposium talks
- 3rd November 2017: Abstract submission opens for contributed & minisymposium talks
- 28th February 2018: Abstract submission closes for contributed & minisymposium talks
- 9th April 2018: Notification of acceptance