Following the tradition of past ICOSAHOM conferences, we plan to offer two submission tracks for those that wish to present:
- Minisymposia talks, which highlight special topics and areas of current interest in the theory and application of spectral and high-order methods;
- Contributed talks, which may be submitted on any topic related to spectral and high-order methods.
Dates for contributed & minisymposium talks
- 20th November 2017: Abstract submission opens for contributed & minisymposium talks
- 31st January 2018: Abstract submission closes for contributed & minisymposium talks
- 9th March 2018: Notification of acceptance