Minisymposium proposal deadlines
- 25th April 2017: MS proposal submissions open
- 29th September 2017: MS proposal submissions close
- 1st November 2017: Notification of acceptance
Contributed & minisymposium talk deadlines
- 3rd November 2017: Abstract submission opens
- 28th February 2018: Abstract submission closes
- 9th April 2018: Notification of acceptance
All deadlines are at 23:00 GMT (UTC+0).
19th April 2017 – Submission is now open for minisymposium proposals.
20th February 2017 – Dates for the submission of minisymposia and contributed talks are now available on the important dates page.
22nd December 2016 – ICOSAHOM 2018 will be held at Imperial College London, UK from 9th-13th July 2018. Further details will appear here in early 2017 regarding registration, submission of abstracts and other important dates.
Areas of interest
The purpose of this conference series is to bring together researchers and practitioners with an interest in the theoretical, computational and applied aspects of high-order and spectral methods for the solution of differential equations.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- spectral methods
- high-order finite difference methods
- p-type finite element methods
- hp finite element methods
- discontinuous Galerkin methods
- ENO/WENO methods
- high order methods for integral equations
- wavelet-based methods
- stochastic methods
- efficient solvers and preconditioners for high order methods
- efficient time-stepping methods
- parallel and computational aspects
- flux reconstruction
Examples of applications can be found in:
- fluid mechanics
- structural mechanics
- quantum mechanics
- climate modeling
- image processing